Chant Developer Workbench 2021
August 9, 2021
Support for new speech SDKs, runtime environments, and more
Chant Developer Workbench 2021 includes support for the latest speech SDKs and runtime environments:
- Microsoft WindowsMedia support for C++, C++Builder, Delphi, Java, .NET, and UWP apps.
- CereProc CereVoice SDK v6 support plus synchronized events with synthesis playback.
- Updated support for Acapela, Cepstral, Dragon NaturallySpeaking, Microsoft SAPI5, System.Speech, Microsoft.Speech, and Microsoft Speech Platform.
- .NET assemblies for .NET Frameworks 4.5+, 3.1, 5.0 (and others available via support inquiry).
- Java JAR libraries for JDKs 1.8, 11, 13, 14, 15, and 16.
- iOS Swift xcframework and updated Objective-C libraries.
- Updated samples that illustrate using multiple speech SDKs and much, much more.
There are HowTo articles that discuss the new capabilities in the Knowledge Base and you will find more information in the help file and in the updated samples.
CDW 2021 includes Audio Search 2, GrammarKit 7, KinesicsKit 5, LexiconKit 7, ProfileKit 7, SpeechKit 10, Talk&Listen 2, VoiceMarkupKit 7, and VoiceXMLKit 4.
Download and try the latest releases. Let us know your thoughts, if you need assistance, or have questions. We can provide turnkey apps if you no longer want to build them yourself.