Develop Modern Apps that Talk and Listen
July 20, 2022
Chant Developer Workbench 2022 supports the latest speech technology, programming environments, and deployment platforms
Voice enable modern apps with the latest programming environments, SDKs, and platforms using Chant Developer Workbench 2022:
- Support for Acapela, Apple, Cepstral, CereProc, Google, Microsoft and Nuance speech technologies.
- .NET assemblies for .NET Frameworks 4.5+, 3.1, 5.0, 6.0 (and others available via support inquiry).
- Java JAR libraries for JDKs 1.8, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18.
- Android Java jar, C++, C++Builder, Delphi, Objective-C, and Swift libraries.
- Updated Visual Studio, RAD Studio, JDK (Eclipse, NetBeans, et. al.), Android Studio, and Xcode (Objective-C and Swift) sample projects for rapid application development.
Review what apps can do in Knowledge Base articles: F072202
CDW 2022 includes Audio Search 3, GrammarKit 8, KinesicsKit 6, LexiconKit 8, ProfileKit 8, SpeechKit 11, Speech Manager 2, Talk&Listen 3, VoiceMarkupKit 8, and VoiceXMLKit 5.
Download and try the latest releases. Let us know your thoughts, if you need assistance, or have questions. We can provide turnkey apps if you no longer want to build them yourself.