Last reviewed: 10/1/2009
Article ID: H100908
HOW: Develop Mobile applications that manage markup
The information in this article applies to:
- VoiceMarkupKit 3
Integrate application ready components that enable mobile applications to manage markup.
With VoiceMarkupKit 3, libraries and Windows Mobile 5 and 6 samples are included for accelerating your mobile application development.
VoiceMarkupKit component libraries are packaged to accelerate application development for PocketPC 2003 4.x, Windows Mobile 5, and Windows Mobile 6 environments. For additional platform support, please contact product support.
In addition, VoiceMarkupKit 3 WinCE Developer Edition is included with the Chant Developer Workbench license bundle.
Get started with VoiceMarkupKit 3 for your Mobile applications:
- Download VoiceMarkupKit 3 WinCE Developer Edition.
- Install VoiceMarkupKit 3 WinCE Developer Edition on your desktop system to which your device is attached.
- Run the setupwcearm4.exe to install the utility to unlock your component libraries on the device.
- Run the setupvmkwcearm4.exe to copy and register the .NET and ActiveX component libraries on your device.
- Run the Program Files\Chant\chantsv.exe utility to unlock your component libraries and display your evaluation period.
- Compile and run the samples provided for your development IDE.
- Refer to the VoiceMarkupKit 3 documentation for detailed information about configuration and programming with the component libraries.