Finding answers faster with online documentation and help desk support
Last reviewed: 3/25/2023
HOW Article ID: H032302
The information in this article applies to:
- AudioSearch 4
- Developer Workbench 2023
- GrammarKit 9
- KinesicsKit 7
- LexiconKit 9
- ProfileKit 9
- SpeechKit 12
- SpeechManager 3
- Talk&Listen 4
- VoiceMarkupKit 9
- VoiceXMLKit 6
Access timely information directly from product guides online and help desk posts.
The Chant Product Guides originally were published in an HTML Help file that could be launched from the Developer Workbench.
The Chant Product Guides now may be found online under Support/Documentation and viewed in a browser launched from the Developer Workbench Help->View Help menu item.
Product Guides are available for each product:
- AudioSearch - Search audio recordings for specific utterances.
- Developer Workbench - Develop speech recognition grammars, voice markup, lexicons, VoiceXML, and test speech technologies.
- GrammarKit - Develop and optimize speech recognition grammars.
- KinesicsKit - Detect and analyze movement.
- LexiconKit - Adjust pronunciations for recognition and synthesis.
- ProfileKit - Manage speaker profiles for recognition.
- SpeechKit - Develop apps that speak and listen.
- SpeechManager - Develop apps that use a queue manager for transcription and synthesis requests.
- Talk&Listen - Develop apps with simple speak and recognition capabilities.
- VoiceMarkupKit - Fine tune synthesized speech.
- VoiceXMLKit - Develop interactive conversations with VoiceXML.