Wave, Signal, Point, and Speak to Interact with Apps using Latest Chant Tools
Chant Developer Workbench 2015 accelerates application integration of speech and natural user interface technology.
Los Angeles, California, July 22, 2015Chant Inc., a leading independent vendor of speech and natural user interface technology tools and class libraries, announced today availability of a new version of its flagship toolset for developing software that speaks, listens, and interacts with users.
Chant Developer Workbench is comprised of essential tools and class libraries for integrating speech and NUI technology. It provides an IDE for developing and interactively testing speech and natural user interface technologies. Developers can manage conversations, grammars, movement, profiles, lexicons, speech, and text-to-speech markup directly within application software they develop and deploy.
"Developers who construct applications using Visual C++, C++Builder, Delphi (Object Pascal), Java, and .NET (C#, Visual Basic) programming languages can develop high-performance multimodal application interfaces using speech and natural user interface technology," said John Earle, president and founder of Chant Inc. "With Developer Workbench 2015, developers can easily integrate speech recognition, speech synthesis, and movement tracking for a variety of application architectures and IT infrastructures."
New key features and capabilities provided by Chant Developer Workbench 2015 include:
- Track movement with Kinect for Xbox One and Kinect Adapter for Windows.
- Select among 17 language choices for the Chant Developer Workbench IDE UI.
- Develop applications with the latest IDEs: Visual Studio 2015, RAD Studio XE8, Appmethod, and JDK.
- Speech Recognition API support for latest Microsoft and Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking releases.
- Text-to-Speech API support for latest Acapela, Cepstral, CereProc, Microsoft, and Nuance releases.
- Updated multi-tasking batch queue manager for high volume transcription and synthesis.
- Updated grammar, lexicon, TTS markup, and VoiceXML editing, debugging, and testing capabilities.
US Pricing and Availability
Chant Developer Workbench 2015 can be ordered today. Pricing is $999 per developer and includes the Chant Developer Workbench interactive environment, a license for GrammarKit 5, KinesicsKit 3, LexiconKit 5, ProfileKit 5, SpeechKit 8, VoiceMarkupKit 5 and VoiceXMLKit 2. For more information about features and pricing, visit www.developerworkbench.com.
Chant Inc. is a leading provider of software and services that help organizations gain competitive advantage with speech and natural user interface technology. Chant is the first company to provide engine-independent middleware for developing desktop, embedded, and telephony applications that use speech and NUI technology. For more information, please visit www.chant.net.
Chant, SpeechKit, and Getting the World Talking with Technology are trademarks or registered trademarks of Chant Inc. All other marks are owned by their respective companies.