Designing and testing UWP speech recognition grammars
Last reviewed: 11/1/2016
HOW Article ID: H111602
The information in this article applies to:
- Chant Developer Workbench 2016 (UWP)
- GrammarKit 5
- SpeechKit 8
GrammarKit 5 provides support for Universal Windows Platform (UWP) applications.
Within the Chant Developer Workbench (UWP) IDE, GrammarKit enables you to:
- Design, compile, test, and debug speech recognition grammars before deployment;
- Edit W3C grammars faster with built-in intelliprompt that suggests valid grammar syntax;
- Automatic syntax checking displays visual cues and syntax error messages in the Error window; Click on the error to take you to the location of it in the document window;
- Compile and test grammars with a click of a button; Review compiler messages in the output window; Speak into a microphone to test grammar;
- View recognition results in the Output window; and
- Browse recognition events in the Events window.